Below are representative cases where we have successfully obtained a verdict or settlement above $500,000. The list does not include settlements obtained in severance negotiations.
- $20.5 million settlement in race and sex discrimination lawsuit. EEOC, et. al v. Jackson National Life Insurance, 2019 WL 7820900 (D. Colo. 2020).
- $14.96 million jury verdict in race and national origin discrimination lawsuit. Camara, et al. v. Matheson Trucking, 2015 WL 3654738 (D. Colo. 2015).
- $1.27 million settlement in a case filed on behalf of the US Government and a qui tam whistleblower. United States ex rel. James Cole v. Capco, LLC 17-cv-02679 (D. Colo. 2019).
- $1.05 million settlement in a sex discrimination and harassment case. (2022)
- $1 million settlement in a race discrimination and retaliation case. (2022)
- $750,000 settlement in a retaliation and failure to promote case. (2018)
- $700,000 jury verdict on behalf of a rape victim and her husband in a lawsuit against the individual perpetrator. Anderson v. Hansen, 2023 WL 3163157 (E.D. MO. 2023).
- $700,000 settlement following a trial on behalf of a whistleblower who was wrongfully terminated. (2023)